How much does your house use?
14.July 2010

How much does your house use?

The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) shows you, black on white!

What has been common practise for years for fridges/freezers and other household appliances is now also compulsory for buildings: the documentation of the ‘energy efficiency’.


The EU building guidelines have compelled the member states to ensure that in the construction, sale or the letting of properties that a certificate of the energy efficiency is provided. This Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is valid for a maximum of 10 years.


The EPC must also contain recommendations on measures to improve the energy efficiency of the property.


UdiRECO - the answer to uneven walls

Have a look at our german video-clip. You´ll see the next gerneration of insulation systems.


Energy Performance Certificates are compulsory

From 01/10/2008, it is required by law that all new tenants or purchasers of property must be provided with an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) by the landlord or seller. From 6 April 2008, all homes built and physically...[more]


Mould growth in your building: Not with UdiINSULATION SYSTEMS!

Black spots in the corners of the bedroom, dark patches under the window in the bathroom:   Mould growth on walls is a common problem. [more]


Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) – A legal requirement

Since 01/10/2008, all landlords have been required by law to provide an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) to the new tenant when letting a property. This only applies to new lettings and does not apply to properties which were...[more]


How much does your house use?

The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) shows you, black on white![more]


Increased transparency

Why provide an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)?[more]


Funding Sources – Grants and Subsidies

This brief overview provides you with information on some of the most important UK funding sources. [more]